This is the ultimate guide for people who want to start exercising to be healthy, move better, and look their very best — all without spending long hours in a gym.
You will discover everything you need to know about getting started with functional fitness. Plus, you get an exercise program that you can follow starting today.
- The real reason why many people are demotivated to workout
- Why you should drop the weights & start working out with your bodyweights
- Aiming for the perfect 10/10 body? Here’s why you should drop that idea for now
- Why morning working out will give you better results compared to other times in the day
- Why a 15-minutes functional exercise is better than working out for 2 hours in the gym
- 3 main benefits of doing functional fitness
- Read this if you’ve been feeling grumpy & demotivated. This simple technique will help shine positivity back in your life
- The differences between Functional Fitness & three other popular types of exercises
- Avoid these four common mistakes people make when getting started with Functional Fitness
- Is dieting the main solution for weight issues?
- Eight exercises to build your power & strength
- Why having massive strength & power will be useless without a good range of flexibility
- Three simple exercises to keep you flexible
- Three simple exercises to improve your balance & endurance